MissionInsite empowers faith-based and nonprofit organizations with the tools they need to visualize and cultivate their current and prospective members, donors and volunteers and solve their most difficult challenges.
MissionInsite Empowers & Illuminates Your Community Engagement
The ECC and the East Coast Conference are partnering to provide every member congregation and agency with this feature rich demographic resource to equip and empower thoughtful, insightful, prayerful, and well informed strategic planning that integrates micro local and regional demographic information with congregational and ministry specific planning. Each church is provided their own login, and unlimited separate personal accounts are available to ministry leaders/members to facilitate individualized ministry exploration.
The instructions below should get you underway with the MissionInsite online tools. MissionInsite also provides all the customer support directly, so feel free to contact them if you get stuck. To see their Registration Instructions, click here.
The “Welcome Screen” pop-up is the place to start once you’re registered and logged in, it’s recommended you read through all the resources in the pop-up screen prior to getting started.
Open Your Browser
Navigate to: MissionInsite.com
Mouse over the Client Center button on the home page.
On the new Registration Information page click REGISTER.
Enter ECC’s Unique Agency Account ID#: 4XKLD
Begin the Registration Process
- Select your city and your church.
- Complete boxes creating your unique User Name and Password
- Review terms, check the Accept Terms box and click Register. You will receive an email entitled “Confirm Your Email” asking to confirm your email address which contains a link to activate your account. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Following your account activation, a new window will open to enter your User Name and Password to login to the PeopleViewâ„¢ System. Check your Spam/Junk box if the email does not appear in your Inbox.
- For future logins, hover over Client Center button on the MissionInsite Home Page and select “login” from the drop down menu.
- Do not make multiple attempts at registration. If a problem occurs, please contact us for support. 877-230-3212 Ext. 1011 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only one User Name and Password per user. For users with multiple agency relationships (i.e. a local church AND agency user), please contact your agency administrator to add additional study area options to your login.
Other Tools and Helpful Links from MissionInsite:
- Reaching America is a tool to help you Communicate with New Families to your Community Every Month.
- QuickInsite Worksheet is a document you can use to learn more about the “story” of your neighborhood.
- U.S. Census Bureau – The official site of the U.S. Census Bureau, here you will find links to many different types of studies.
- The American Church Research Project – TheAmericanChurch.org seeks to provide accurate religious research for a comprehensive picture of the church today. Most of the research is not readily available anywhere, let alone gathered together in one place. Dave Olson is the Director of Church Planting for the Evangelical Covenant Church, and as a hobby has been collecting research data for the last 15 years. This research grew out of Dave’s frustration that no one really knew how the American Church was doing, and instead Christian leaders were often making wild guesses and declarative statements based on inaccurate hearsay. Exaggerating the challenges, overestimating the progress or ignoring reality have been common Christian responses to the missional challenges for Christians in the United States. This research was undertaken because we cannot know where to go and how to get there until we find out where we are and why we are in that situation.